[Communityarchaeology] Laura Joyner is out of the office.

Laura Joyner laura.joyner at surreycc.gov.uk
Tue Aug 30 04:05:59 BST 2011

I will be out of the office starting  24/08/2011 and will not return until
12/09/2011.

This email and any attachments with it are intended for the
addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of
legal and/or professional privilege.
sender or postmaster at surreycc.gov.uk
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and
cannot be taken as an expression of the County Council's position.
Surrey County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming
and outgoing mail. Whilst every care has been taken to check this
e-mail for viruses, it is your responsibility to carry out any
checks upon receipt.

Visit the Surrey County Council website -
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk